Monday, August 27, 2012

PIZZA DINNER



    It's Monday and many of you guys have gone back to school, back to the good old schedule. Luckily for me I have one more day to enjoy since I will attend school on Tuesday and Thursdays. So I hope everyone's Monday is going swell, I wanted to make the most out of my last homework free Monday and post some of the things my friends and I got into this weekend. We obviously didn't do anything crazy were a pretty chill group of people but we did enjoy some delicious pizza,salad and sweet tea. After that we visited a nearby antiques store and wandered around. Sorry about the picture quality I happened to forget my camera and had to use my phone as a back up. Enjoy the rest of the Monday and have an awesome week !
PS: I forgot to mention that the mason jars are the cutest cups ever I love them! I'll probably purchase some soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment