Wednesday, September 12, 2012

BLAZER AND SHORTS / polished look

         So believe it or not I have actually never wore a blazer with shorts! Crazy right ? I've always wore a blazer with pants,skirts and dresses.  I don't know why I've never wore this combination before but I'm glad I tried it. I got this lovely new blazer while thrifting with my friend this weekend. I fell in love with it when I saw it! I loved the minimal color blocking this blazer has, and I also loved the price it was $3.99! I had to bring it home to me. I decided I wanted to wear it out since the weather was a little cooler that usual, so I paired with some shorts that I thrifted, my cute flats from PacSun, my very simple Forever 21 V-neck, a small belt and my JcPenney purse. So I hope you guys are having a good week so far! 
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK THE LINKS BELOW ! WE HAVE AN INSTAGRAM,TWITTER,FACEBOOK PAGE && YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

OTHER LINKS !!!!
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/CMs-Closet/262203283812664
 Istagram : cmscloset OR leni77so

No comments:

Post a Comment