Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013 / NYE Dallas Loft Party









Here is my first post for 2013 YAY ! So far this is my favorite blog post ever. I hope everyone has had a wonderful Holiday season, I've been busy with work which explains the neglected blog. Don't worry this blog is still up and running. I'm excited for this new year I know great things are headed our way. For NYE my friend Deon and I went to a Loft party in Dallas. I honestly didn't expect the party to be any fun, but boy did they sure prove me wrong.  These pictures were taken via iPhone since I forgot to take my new Canon camera I got for Christmas, WORST MISTAKE EVER! From now on I will take my camera to any place I go. I met a lot of cool faces at this party and had a blast. No joke best party I've ever been to! From now on I will try to post something on this blog weekly. I hope you guys enjoyed and expect more fun pictures :) 


FOLLOW US ON 
-Twitter -  @cmscloset 
-Instagram- @cmscloset / @leni77so

No comments:

Post a Comment