Thursday, July 3, 2014

WE'RE BACK, FOR REAL

It's been about a year since I've posted on the Blogger site. My apologies to any one who checks up on this. We're seriously back this time! We still post on YouTube and Instagram if any of you guys keep up with that. A lot has happened in a year. I attend a community college in Dallas and got into the world of journalism, I love it quite much. I've been meaning to post the unedited stories I've written in here, which I will do. Also I've been learning some photography skills reason why I'm using this media to overfill you guys with images. Lastly this summer I'm currently interning with the Dallas Observer ( never thought that would happen anytime soon but it did.) It's been an exciting and busy year regardless of the obstacles I've faced this year. Hope you guys enjoy whats to come :)

^^ not me but shot by me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment