Monday, September 26, 2011

Finally after trying to get things figured out I will write my first "blog" here.Okay lets begin well The first photo is of an outfit I wore Friday, I wanted to look a bit nice but I wanted to be comfortable. So what you could maybe do, or what I did is pair any tshirt you like with a color different from your shirt. My shirt is a Lady GaGa t-shirt, but your t-shirt doesn't have to be music related it could be a team you like or any t shirt. Then I just added some skinny jeans , they don't have to be light or ripped, I wore some of my favorite because they are comfortable. Sometimes fashion is about looking good,  but being comfortable in what you wear. Lastly for shoes Im wearing my oxfords that I bought from a  thrift store, good deal they were $3.99 can we say DEAL !!!
. I also added a little more, and I wore some cute wedges I just bought this Saturday at Charlotte Russe for $6.99 great deal . The heels add a more edgy look since they have gold stud looking things, and they also dress up the outfit a bit. It's not to dressy but it does add more edge and attitude to the outfit. Lastly I was going to wear this dress here on the picture, it is a flower print dress from JcPenney , I bought it last year but rarely wear it, it is really cute. I was planning to wear  that dress and the blazer and the new heels I just bought , but my mom said my heels got too much attention so I had to wear boots :(. The blazer I have no idea where my mom got it , it belonged to her but she no longer uses it so i kept it. The Lady Gaga t-shirt, a friend let me borrow it, the funny thing is that he is a boy and he is not gay how cool. Um oxfords are from  Thrift Town, and the heels  from Charlotte Russe. Pants are from Khol's but they are old Im sure they don't even carry the brand my jeans are anymore. And I think that covers all the items. Well thanks for the time hope to hear from you guys. Post pictures on the wall of your outfits :)
OH AND LASTLY THE REASON I DON'T SHOW MY FACE IS BECAUSE THIS PAGE ISN'T ABOUT ME,MY FACE WT EVER, IT IS ABOUT THE "SO CALLED FASHION" IN MY CLOSET, SO MY FACE WONT REALLY SHOW IN THE PICTURE BECAUSE IM NOT TRYING TO SHOW MY FACE I'M TRYING TO SHOW FASHION. so thanks again HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT :D

No comments:

Post a Comment